Common Language® Information Services
Subscriber Self Paced Training
We are pleased to offer this narrated training module. All we ask is you to provide us with some basic information.
- Wireless/LTE Technology Overview
- Common Language Information Services Overview
- Common Language Information Services role within Business Applications
- Locations (CLLI) Information Service
- Equipment (CLEI) Information Service
- Connections (NC/NCI, CLCI and CLFI) Information Service
- Service Information (USOC/FIDs) Information Service
- Metro Ethernet Solution Overview
- Common Language Information Services The Jigsaw Webinar
- Common Language Information Services Metro Ethernet Webinar
- CLEI Codes for Asset Management Throughout the Enterprise
- CLEI Codes Request Process Training
- CLLI Codes and Locations Services Overview
- FCC Universal Service Fund and Intercarrier Compensation Reform Overview Webinar
- FCC Connect America Fund (CAF) Reform, Phase II
- Fixed Assets Webinar
- 50 Billion Connected Devices - Is Your Company Ready?
Please provide the following information to view this online training.
( * = Required Fields )